Thursday, October 16, 2008

You can write 200 words in 4 minutes, you can attempt 2 questions in four minutes, you can light the burner 100 times in 4 minutes, you can doze off in four minutes, you can draw 400 lines in four minutes, you can write your name 2oo times in four minutes. There are many things you could do within four minutes...


I was a little amused at how blur a cock could be, I was shocked at how dumb a cock could be, I was appalled at how stupid a cock could be, I am afraid how idiotic a cock could be. I wonder what weird brain could miss what is in front of her. Huge blind spot? 

They all say, its over, you can't do anything about it so stop thinking about it. Yes I know that too and I kept telling myself that too, but...
Guilt stricken. Four minutes could mean a lot to the other. 

No comments: