Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hong Lim FC

This is one hor fun that I have been eating since I was a little kid. Hong Lim market for me = to Crayfish hor fun. I remember I used to come here for this when I was a little kid. A generous portion of hor fun, crayfish and prawns for $4.

I  must have said this before, this brand of bak chor mee 'Tai Wah' is my favourite bak chor mee stall. First time eating tai wah noodles at Hong Lim mkt. Not sure if this is related to the one at Crawford Lane, but it taste almost the same. The noodles that i had here was more al dente than the one at Crawford Lane. The other difference is that this one is cheaper than at Crawford Lane. Crawford Lane sells bak chor mee at $4, $5, $6. Hong Lim sells similar bak chor mee at $3, $4, $5.

The big piece of 'ti po'!  
If you are a big eater, go for the $5! The $3 one is way to little! The soup version here is also very good. Very very tasty, very fresh ingredients!
Opening hours: 11am - 7:30pm

As we were siting just opposite Outram Park Char Kway Teow, we couldn't resist the temptation and ordered a $2.50 plate of char kway teow with extra cockles for $1. 

Very yummy cockles! 
Outram Park Char Kway Teow
02-18
Opening hours: 
7:00 - 3:30
Close on Sunday and Public Holidays

No comments: